Thursday, February 28, 2013

Holy Holy Holy

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
I am a person of unclean lips living among a people of unclean lips, full of sin, wickedness and unrighteousness.
Forgive me for my sins for You are my Strong Tower, Redeemer, Savior.
When I acknowledge You and lean on You, You direct my ways and straighten my path.
Transform me, Lord, by renewing my mind, keep me from being conformed to this world, but to be a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to You.
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty.


Scripture from Isaiah 6:3,5; Proverbs 18:10; Psalm 78:35; Proverbs 3:5,6; Romans 12:2